Careers With Fuel
Current career opportunities
Collector Job Summary:
The Collector position will perform recovery efforts to minimize losses on accounts that are identified as being delinquent. In addition, this team member may be responsible for general customer service questions including daily interest accrual, pay dates, and due date changes requests. In the Collector role, customer accounts may be assigned monthly. The Collector may use both an auto dialer and manual dialing to contact and negotiate with customers.
Reviews, monitors, and engages with a high volume of customers per day
Reviews delinquent accounts daily and maintains portfolio delinquency at or below established guidelines for assigned job duties
Accurately documents all account activities and pertinent information to include, but not limited to, verifications and demographic changes
Meets individual and departmental objectives set by department management
Strives to continuously improve the quality and productivity of...
Inside Sales Job Description:
The inside Dealer Development Consultant (DDC) is responsible for working with an assigned set of accounts to ensure that Fuel is the dealers #1 preferred leasing solution, and to drive lease volume with Fuel Capital. DDCs will work with and support the outside sales group (DRCs) to collaboratively drive dealer engagement and lease volume with Fuel’s dealers.
Key Tasks include:
· Prospecting / dealer acquisition using the Fuel Sales Process
· Deeply understand the goals, needs, challenges, opportunities of assigned dealers.
· Develop and execute a strategy to drive success and dealer volume.
· Provide insights, thought leadership to engage and influence senior dealer staff.
· Identify dealers that are not delivering lease volume (compared to potential), identify obstacles, and
develop/implement a growth strategy.
· Onboard key staff at new dealer customers to ensure they understand Fuel’s benefits and are able to
successfully execute leases.
· Provide on-going training/education to...more