Inside Sales Job Description:
The inside Dealer Development Consultant (DDC) is responsible for working with an assigned set of accounts to ensure that Fuel is the dealers #1 preferred leasing solution, and to drive lease volume with Fuel Capital. DDCs will work with and support the outside sales group (DRCs) to collaboratively drive dealer engagement and lease volume with Fuel’s dealers.
Key Tasks include:
· Prospecting / dealer acquisition using the Fuel Sales Process
· Deeply understand the goals, needs, challenges, opportunities of assigned dealers.
· Develop and execute a strategy to drive success and dealer volume.
· Provide insights, thought leadership to engage and influence senior dealer staff.
· Identify dealers that are not delivering lease volume (compared to potential), identify obstacles, and
develop/implement a growth strategy.
· Onboard key staff at new dealer customers to ensure they understand Fuel’s benefits and are able to
successfully execute leases.
· Provide on-going training/education to dealership staff to reinforce platform adoption, improve
comfort with the calculator, show new features, address staff turnover (new hires), etc.
· Help dealers with customer conversations / how to sell and close the Fuel lease, application submission
and document request process, etc.
· Respond promptly to live inbound dealer requests, voice mail and e-mail inquiries.
· Make outbound calls to dealer sales staff to increase dealer engagement and lease volume.
· Work with paired DRC’s to assist in specific account engagement and growth strategies.
Accountability and Key Performance Metrics:
· Meeting company goals for new qualified dealers.
· Meeting company goals for monthly funded leases.
· Completed calls with assigned dealers and leads.
· Accuracy and completeness of CRM entries.
· Preferred minimum of 5 years of account management and sales experience in a B2B environment
· Documented success in increasing revenue / volume from a set of business accounts
· Experience engaging and influencing senior decision makers (e.g. CEO’s, business owners, GMs, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with CRM tools.
· Demonstrated ability to be a proactive and cooperative team member
· Experience with common PC desktop applications (PowerPoint, Word, Zoom, etc.)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
· Experience with auto industry, power sports, financing products a strong plus
· High energy
· Tenacious and resilient
· Competitive – must exceed goals to feel a sense of accomplishment
· Collaborative – wants to work with and learn from his/her colleagues as well as share his/her own expertise and ideas
· Accountable – is self-accountable – straightforward, transparent and pragmatic
· Conscientious and reliable
· Strong attention to details
Fuel Capital Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume to